It’s the responsibility of the bride on the booking form to understand, agree, and accept responsibility for all booking conditions, including all payments due by specified dates. By proceeding to enquire with us and to pay a deposit, you accept that you are entering into a contract.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS
1. The minimum booking for peak-season weddings on Friday and Saturday between May - September is 3 x makeup including the bride.
2. Payment of a £40 deposit is required to secure your wedding day. This is non-refundable however is deducted form your final balance. Unfortunately a date cannot be held without this meaning another booking can be made in the meantime. Each bride to enquire first gets first option so in the case of another client enquiring for your date, a 24 hour issue will be sent giving the chance to secure your booking first.
3. Non - Bridal bookings will require a 50% deposit to secure the wedding/event date. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks prior to the event.
4. Full trial payments are due within 7 days of finalising a trial date.
5. The Final and remaining balance set out on your quote is due 1 calendar month prior to the wedding.
6. Failure to pay by the due date may result in the wedding day being released.
1. All road travel to trials and the wedding day is charged at 0.45p/per mile for the round trip after the first 20 miles and is worked out using post codes.
2. Travel into central London is charged at a flat rate of £50.
3. Parking costs are to be covered by the client and can be paid in cash on the day of the wedding/event.
4. A simple hotel/B&B close to your wedding venue may need to be organised for the night before the wedding if; journey time is over 2 hours one way, the start time is early and limited, or it’s not practical to drive on the morning due to bad weather or other foreseeable events/delays.
5.Destination weddings/events - Ground travel in the uk and in country of destination is required as well as flights and accommodation for the night before the wedding/event (and after if necessary). In some cases a £100 travel day fee may be applied.
Trial's are held at the brides address OR my studio in Colchester Mon-Fri between 9am and 2pm.
2. Trials are mandatory for the bride, and weddings cannot be booked without one. Trials for the rest of the bridal party members are optional.
3. 72 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel part of, or reschedule a trial booking. Refund’s can’t be given after this time and a new trial will need to be booked and paid for. Please call Alina in emergency situations.
5. We reserve the right to cancel a booking following a trial, without a refund of the deposit, in circumstances where the the client is uncooperative/makes it difficult to carry out our work.
6. In the unfortunate event that you, or any of your bridal party, decide after your trial that you are not satisfied, you are asked to contact Alina via email within 24 hours so that we can resolve the matter. After such time, retrials, or cancellations without charges are solely at our discretion.
7. Due to demand, trials are only available to be booked once a deposit has been paid.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. All changes to a booking, must be made by the bride only.
2. Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day. 2 calendar months notice is needed to notify us.
3. Adding extra people on the day, may put the quality of work in jeopardy or delay the ceremony and is totally at our discretion whether time allows.
4. Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 2 calendar months notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day - After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date.
5. The minimum booking for peak Friday & Saturday weddings (May-September) is 2 makeup (excluding flower girls). The minimum booking cost will still apply if this booking isn’t reached or reduced.
6. All payments are the responsibility of the bride.
7. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely:
2-3 months to the wedding date = 50% of remaining balance still due by due date.
1 month or less to the wedding date = 100% balance due by due date
8. Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
9. Should payments not be received we may need to proceed with legal action to recover losses and to protect our business.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event Alina is unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative artist to stand in.
2. If an assisting artist is needed for large party's and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether.
3. If Alina is made to feel uncomfortable in any way, or mistreated, or if anyone becomes abusive/violent or displays any offensive behaviour, we have the right to cancel without refund there and then.
4. In the event of extreme weather conditions where serious warnings have been issued, we will need to discuss safe options and/or cancelation. Refunds will be given excluding the trial and deposit monies.
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out efficient work, refunds will not be given.
2. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result - no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
3. If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
4. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party arriving late.
6. If you suspect any member of your bridal party may pose as a challenge in any way, they are encouraged to have a trial to avoid potential delays on the day.
1. Alina have full public liability insurance to protect themselves and the client.
1. Discounts are not available on peak Friday and Saturday’s between May - September
2. Discounts and special offers are given on a quote for quote basis, and are not guaranteed.
3. All discounts and special offers are subject to change if the number of services initially booked are reduced or altered and are solely at our discretion.
1. Alina cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of their products.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out their work efficiently Alina will need as a minimum of; a table/flat surface to set up on and chair to carry out services.
2. 15 minutes is allotted to set up and be ready in time to start services. If suitable conditions are not provided delays cannot be held responsible for if time is lost due to this.
It's important that we keep on updating our portfolio and social media so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an Image is incorporating Alina in action, or make-up design is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit us as the makeup artists - thank you.
Please use the following tags when posting photos of our work as well as our personal hashtag for all of our lovely brides!